• 80(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
For people who have this working could you tell me what android box you are using?
Apparently won’t work on Mecool brand box.
(2019-06-01, 22:32)JamesGrey Wrote: For people who have this working could you tell me what android box you are using?

Version 0.14.3 works on my Mecool M8S.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2019-06-01, 22:41)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 22:32)JamesGrey Wrote: For people who have this working could you tell me what android box you are using?

So odd talked to developer and said it’s not certified and problematic to get it to work.

Using Mecool m8s Pro L

Did you just install from repo and it worked!
(2019-06-01, 23:16)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 22:41)MetalChris Wrote:

So odd talked to developer and said it’s not certified and problematic to get it to work.

Using Mecool m8s l

I have this Mecool M8S Pro W. Running Kodi 18.2 from the play store.

Installed the repo from the first post of this thread, then installed the add-on from the repo. Only problem I've encountered is the menu gets kinda flaky sometimes and changes the view randomly. Otherwise works ok.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2019-06-01, 23:27)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 23:16)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 22:41)MetalChris Wrote: Version 0.14.3 works on my Mecool M8S.

Using Mecool m8s l

Installed the repo from the first post of this thread, then installed the add-on from the repo. Only problem I've encountered is the menu gets kinda flaky sometimes and changes the view randomly. Otherwise works ok.

Are you running pure Kodi? Or a build.
Our boxes are different models so trying to dissect if it’s purely hardware related.

Thanks.
feature request:

would be really nice to see trakt integration for watched programs. At the moment the only real way is link your list to library then let library synch to trakt. would be nice if the add on could sync trakt watched status itself. makes it easier on diferent devices to see where you are

and/or ability to mark as watched from season view on tv series, as opposed to currently having to mark every episode watched one by one.
(2019-06-02, 01:57)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 23:27)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 23:16)JamesGrey Wrote: So odd talked to developer and said it’s not certified and problematic to get it to work.

Using Mecool m8s l

Our boxes are different models so trying to dissect if it’s purely hardware related.

Thanks.

See my previous post above. No build. Builds are bad.
(2019-06-02, 02:16)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 01:57)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 23:27)MetalChris Wrote: I have this Mecool M8S Pro W. Running Kodi 18.2 from the play store.

Thanks.

Thanks I like apk’s much more stable, but this box has a build I was testing. I will try fresh without a build and check it out.
(2019-06-02, 02:11)dm21912 Wrote: feature request:

would be really nice to see trakt integration for watched programs. At the moment the only real way is link your list to library then let library synch to trakt. would be nice if the add on could sync trakt watched status itself. makes it easier on diferent devices to see where you are

and/or ability to mark as watched from season view on tv series, as opposed to currently having to mark every episode watched one by one.

You realizer if you have the trakt addon installed, the shows you watch with Netflix addon will sync with trakt. Doesn't sync with the actual Netflix site though
(2019-05-26, 14:11)konel Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 20:55)dm21912 Wrote: The video not appearing issue i solved myself by disabling everything that was enabled in expert settings.

The only other problem im now having is that some shows/episodes its not picking up the audio

One example is "street food", episode 2. 

if someone could test that episode and see if its a netflix/add on issue, or if its an issue at my end before i start troubleshooting..
I'm getting the same audio problems, including street food episode 2. Polish and English audio tracks don't work but the other four do, all are 2 channel AAC.

All Netflix videos - including the ones that work - are 2 channel regardless of what setting I choose in Kodi (Dolby Digital Plus is enabled). I've the Amazon VOD addon as well and that works with 6 channels.

I'm using version 0.14.3 of the addon on a Fire TV stick 4K. 
@konel 
please enable kodi debug play the problematic episode and post the log
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2019-06-02, 02:42)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 02:16)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 01:57)JamesGrey Wrote: Are you running pure Kodi? Or a build.

Thanks.

Thanks I like apk’s much more stable, but this box has a build I was testing. I will try fresh without a build and check it out.

Good luck. Also might be worth noting that I'm using the stock firmware for this box. You could also try installing CoreELEC or LibreELEC to SD card and see if one of those works better for you.
(2019-06-02, 09:25)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 02:11)dm21912 Wrote: feature request:

You realizer if you have the trakt addon installed, the shows you watch with Netflix addon will sync with trakt. Doesn't sync with the actual Netflix site though    
yes

what i mean is, the add-on to sync full with trakt so that it pulls all watched episode data down into the add-on

For instance, i have tons and tons of stuff on my list that i have watched most off but it all shows up within the add-on as unwatched, i have to manually mark it all (by individual episode) as watched (and repeat the process on every single device). 

Lets say I add something to my trakt list that is 10 seasons long and I have watched 4 seasons of. I have to manually mark all those four seasons episode by episode as watched. Would be easier if it synced from your trakt account. 

Also..

If you watch an episode on one device, it would then sync to other devices. If I watch a few episodes on primary device, when i go to my secondary device it would be nice to have them marked, im having to manually use the trakt website to work out where i was at in things.

If you add everything to your library, yes, then you can do a full trakt synch and bring over the watched episodes, but if you just use the "my list" its really hard to work out what youve watched and what you havnt

so im not talking about scrobbling to trakt, im talking about bringing watched history from trakt into the add-on, which with it syncs watched history between devices.
(2019-06-02, 21:11)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 02:42)JamesGrey Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 02:16)MetalChris Wrote: See my previous post above. No build. Builds are bad.

Good luck. Also might be worth noting that I'm using the stock firmware for this box. You could also try installing CoreELEC or LibreELEC to SD card and see if one of those works better for you.

So I tried fresh install same errors, and tried on other boxes using CoreELEC and LibreELEC as I am a tinkerer.

I suspect there is something different about the 2 boxes and the developer isn’t sure what.

Thanks for trying to help though.
Hi there,
I've been using version 1.41 to 1.4.3 without any issue for a few weeks, and, suddenly, I'm unable to display any show.
Whatever the stream selected, the screen will remain black or it will not refresh itself to display the show (and it remains stucked at the selection page).

See attached log at https://paste.kodi.tv/noyaqarafu.

I haven't done any update (but I guess that automatic updates might have done something I'm not aware of).
If I choose to manually select the resolution from the extension parameters, then I'm offered a list with very strange low resolutions.
When everything was working fine, I could stream at 720p without a hitch.
Any idea ?

[running on a GT King, thus S922X Amlogic soc, with Android 9.0]
Just in case, I deactivate MediaCodec acceleration, ant it didn't solve the black screen issue.
https://paste.kodi.tv/sepirotako
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14