• 179(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2021-01-24, 21:50)SlivovitsaSRB Wrote: Hello I need help. I had xiaomi mi box s. I instaled netflix addon 1.12.1 from CastagnaIT repa on kodi (using mi box s). I put ESN correctly. In inputstream adaptive stream setings I use automatically select streams and ignore display resolution (because i have 1080p tv). Streams are 1080p max no 4k. Can I stream 4k? I had UHD netflix account.

I do not think a 1080p TV would have the necessary HDCP level to activate 4K streams. And there is no reason to pull a 4K stream if you are going to display on a 1080p TV anyway
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Tv: Xiaomi tv 4s (non global version) 

I am not able to play netflix video unless I choose "force widevine L3" in setting.
However the resolution is only SD, any others setting I should try to set?
Thank you 

Image[/url]
(2021-01-25, 08:44)baimailkod Wrote: Tv: Xiaomi tv 4s (non global version) 

I am not able to play netflix video unless I choose "force widevine L3" in setting.
Thank you 

Image[/url]

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...C-Other%29
(2021-01-26, 03:41)sask3m Wrote:

Thank you 

[/url]

Overlooked this FAQ
I am not able to use official Netflix app from playstore, so I am not able to have HD resolutions with this add-on as well right? Thx

First step, check if device is still HD certified:
Install official Netflix app from PlayStore, If the app is not available on PlayStore, you will not be able to have HD resolutions.
(2021-01-26, 09:24)baimailkod Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 03:41)sask3m Wrote:

Thank you 

[/url]

Overlooked this FAQ
I am not able to use official Netflix app from playstore, so I am not able to have HD resolutions with this add-on as well right? Thx

First step, check if device is still HD certified:
Install official Netflix app from PlayStore, If the app is not available on PlayStore, you will not be able to have HD resolutions.

Yeah I'm not sure but for 4k you need ps4 pro, ps4 should give you 1080p. It's not available in their store? I have an xbox series x and while I can install the netflix app this addon won't work because it lacks the inputstream adaptive.
For anyone having issues on 19.x Matrix and v1.13.1, such as:
Quote:AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'split'
just downgrade to 

plugin.video.netflix-1.13.0+matrix.1.zip

Tongue
I have a quick question about Kodi library integration, sorry if this has been asked..

It is working nicely, but the watched status does not transfer from Netflix to Kodi. If I add new show to the library, Kodi shows that it is completely unwatched. Is this normal or some problem in my config?
(2021-01-29, 17:24)Zuikkis Wrote: I have a quick question about Kodi library integration, sorry if this has been asked..

It is working nicely, but the watched status does not transfer from Netflix to Kodi. If I add new show to the library, Kodi shows that it is completely unwatched. Is this normal or some problem in my config?

I don't think the addon has a way to get watched status, also doesn't work the other way around (shows watched in KODI shows as unwatched on Netflix)

If you have Trakt it'll mark those episodes as watched on Kodi side.
That's not entirely correct, shows watched on Kodi Netflix does indicate watched om my smarttv Netflix.(so no Trakt there)
If I'm not mistaken, there's even a way (in settings) to synchronize the other way around (smarttv --> Kodi) but you have to do it manually, doesn't seem to work automatically
Cheers,
Luc
(2021-01-28, 23:04)ChimeyJimmey Wrote: For anyone having issues on 19.x Matrix and v1.13.1, such as:
Quote:AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'split'
just downgrade to 

plugin.video.netflix-1.13.0+matrix.1.zip

Tongue

Hi thanks. Mine says something about ictl socket or object or something like that.

Downgrading to 1.13.0 worked fine.

But if I restart kodi, doesn't work anymore. I Have to keep changing between 1.13.0 and 1.13.1 everytime I launch kodi.

Seems 1.13.1 have more chances of keep working after restart kodi.
Quote:Mine says something about ictl socket

this error means you are using a the old Kodi 19 nightly version, that have the broken python library
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2021-02-22, 16:39)CastagnaIT Wrote:
Quote:Mine says something about ictl socket

this error means you are using a the old Kodi 19 nightly version, that have the broken python library
Hi. Was using RC build, will try final build.
Just installed netflix add-on straight from the repo, and i can't configure it. try to run add on configuration wizard and got nothing.
i'm on firestick 4k matrix. here is some log file
Just installed for Kodi 19.0 Matrix. Netflix Add-On version 1.14.0+matrix.1

The video quality is not as good as what it used to be in Kodi 18 Leia.

Input Stream max bandwidth is set to maximum.
(2021-02-23, 01:59)serious96 Wrote: Just installed netflix add-on straight from the repo, and i can't configure it. try to run add on configuration wizard and got nothing.
i'm on firestick 4k matrix. here is some log file

it is a oversight bug on last release, i didn't have time to do full tests for the imminent official Kodi 19 release

you can install dailybuild version, link on github readme
or wait the new release (1.14.1)
will be released in the next few days
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14