File transfer to KODI over internet without static IP DDNS
Hi everybody, 
Hi, I am looking for an easy way to transfer files over internet to my family to watch on an odroid c2. I am living in a different country. Is there any easy solution like teamviewer for windows to transfer the files, or do i have to do the whole port forwarding etc. configurations? The odroid will always be on.
I already researched this topic but couldnt find any alternative solution. Would you know any solution?
Kind regards, 
Max
To make a long story short

No

Everything I know of (beside some services like Team-Viewer which wouldn't be a good way to tranfer files, tbh) will be related to port forwarding, VPN and such.

Depending on where you host your files, there are different solutions for that. But all those will require that you have to open/forward some ports on your side. Team Viewer does nothing else. It simply uses the internet to do the same with the overhead of presenting the complete GUI from the machine you connect to.

I mostly used Team Viewer to have remote access to windows machines and help others out. Being able to transfer files is a little benefit in that case. But I wouldn't use it generally for transfering files.
Thread moved to Off-topic since it seems to have no real baring on the Kodi application.
A usb stick in the mail?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File transfer to KODI over internet without static IP DDNS0