• 6(current)
XBrunzMC PocketPC remote control for XBMC
thx bosboefje, for the screenshot...
Tetsuo1248, you must add IP : port, for example 192.68.1.2:8080

bye
Hi, and thanks for a great product. Is it possible to remove alphablend from the qvga also, so that I can enjoy this great pice of work on my old ipac mobile 2003 se?
Brunz Wrote:thx bosboefje, for the screenshot...
Tetsuo1248, you must add IP : port, for example 192.68.1.2:8080

bye

Hi Brunz

I did ip:8080 but I have always disconnected icon
tetsuo1248 Wrote:Hi Brunz

I did ip:8080 but I have always disconnected icon

did you ever figure out how to make this work ... as my HTC Touch doesn't have wifi I'd have to use BT Huh
I've just seen this for the first time and it looks great! I can't get it to connect though, I'm probably doing something stupid, but can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

PC, xbox and pda (HTC touch HD) are all connected through a netgear router, either wirelessly or wired. Xbox has the webserver enabled with port set at 80. I can get access to xbmc on the xbox through a browser on my pc or on the pda fine, by sticking in the ip address of the xbox, 192.168.0.7, into the browser

I can't get anything other than a disconnected notification using xbrunz. I've tried putting 192.168.0.7 and 192.168.0.7:80 and 192.168.0.7:8080

PDA is connected to my network fine and I get 'info search network connection' but there's no connection that results. I've got upnp enabled on the router but I haven't forwarded any ports, although I have tried forwarding a port to the xbox and setting the xbmc webserver to that port.

Anyone got any ideas? I think I am going mad Nerd
i second what vegamath propose Nod ... otherwise brilliant program
Ok, windows mobile noob question time! I've dug out an old HTC Wizard that I *think* should be able to run this, but it says I need to update .net framework. I've downloaded the SDK pack from microsoft, but nothing installs on the device. What do I need to do?

Edit: Never mind solved it now, I was being dense!
How do I enter the login credentials for the HTTP server.
The app looks great so far (using the QVGA version)!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Still no chance of a WVGA version?
I can get this app to work great when controlling my XBOX but not my HTPC (running windows) it just keeps telling me to check ip address.... I can access web server via http but not app? any one found the solution yet?
Bram77 Wrote:How do I enter the login credentials for the HTTP server.
The app looks great so far (using the QVGA version)!

Anyone?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Can I find the source somewhere so I can add support for login credentials?

this is a great idea
i have it installed on sqvga samsung saga buti cant get this to connect at all can anybody please help me
i dont have the xbox on my network but the xbox can go online so what gives?
Brunz, just wanted to say that I love the app it works great with XBMC.

Any chance you might open up the source for this?
Sorry for delay,
actually I have too work, and many commitments, so I release the source of xbrunzmc just come home (next week, i think...) Smile
bye
BRunz
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBrunzMC PocketPC remote control for XBMC3