USB SDcard backup restore log error
Big Grin 
When I try to backup and email me my addons..... I get the following error (note: everything works fine if I do backup and email me my user data).... I followed the link and the file default.py is actually there?

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\claud\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\AndroidManifest.xml\\addon.xml')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\claud\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.usbwizard\default.py", line 841, in <module>
                                                BackupEmail(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\claud\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.usbwizard\default.py", line 631, in BackupEmail

Any help?
Where did you obtain this add-on from?

The only sources I can see for it are all banned addons (wiki) repos. If it is from one of those then it is not supported here and you would need to sell help from wherever you got it from.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB SDcard backup restore log error0