Oyama mini bt keyboard connecting...
Hi!

Having problem as hell to connect my Oyama mini bluetooth keyboard after my reinstall of Librelec Kodi latest version.
Sometimes it says connected Yes but it doen't work, sometimes it wants a key input, and sometimes it tells me to input a given code.

What to do? It worked before so, and the battery is not the problem!
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I hd this happen a couple of times.
For me, removing the existing device entry and having it re-discovered, then trust&connect solved it.
(2018-04-09, 16:47)Atreyu Wrote: I hd this happen a couple of times.
For me, removing the existing device entry and having it re-discovered, then trust&connect solved it.

Ive tried that at least 50 times now. One try it asks for a key and another try it tells me a code to put in. [emoji57]
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
So, you have selected the misbehaving entry of your bt keyboard and deleted it to have ot rediscovered? Just checking to be sure.

I actually never have paired anyhthing on these boxes that required entering a code or passphrase. No idea if that would work (qlthough you say you paired it before: did it need a code?).

Other than that, i am afraid i dont know what goes wrong here
(2018-04-10, 08:17)Atreyu Wrote: So, you have selected the misbehaving entry of your bt keyboard and deleted it to have ot rediscovered? Just checking to be sure.

I actually never have paired anyhthing on these boxes that required entering a code or passphrase. No idea if that would work (qlthough you say you paired it before: did it need a code?).

Other than that, i am afraid i dont know what goes wrong here
 Yes i have deleted it several times and made it discover it again. If i let it just stand and pairing without clicking on the Keyboard entry in the list and choose one of the options it doesn't connect and gives an error-message.
And it was kinda long time since i paired it so i have forgotten. Sad

So enoying!

Thanks anyway for your interest in my problem.

BTW do you add with the LibreElec settings or in another way?
I only use BT for a very simple remote. It has the quickest reponse times of all remotes i have used Smile
Pairing is done through LE/CE settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Oyama mini bt keyboard connecting...0