Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)
@moham_96

(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: You can refer anyone to this thread to download the addon and I'll try to help with any problem that they encounter as much as I could.
Do you mind if I post it in the OpenSubtitles thread now? I'm sure it will get more interest and support there.

(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: Hopefully if this gains support from users kodi team will consider multiselect api

Agreed. Hopefully with more users expressing interest this might be considered.

THANKS! again
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)
(2018-05-15, 09:16)jmh2002 Wrote: @moham_96
(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: You can refer anyone to this thread to download the addon and I'll try to help with any problem that they encounter as much as I could.
Do you mind if I post it in the OpenSubtitles thread now? I'm sure it will get more interest and support there. 
 Sure, go ahead
Done. THANKS again Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2735349
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)
I'm very interested in this feature. I use kodi with android tv. How is it possible to show two subtitles at the same time such ad in the picture posted in the forum?
thanks
(2018-07-19, 16:29)[email protected] Wrote: I'm very interested in this feature. I use kodi with android tv. How is it possible to show two subtitles at the same time such ad in the picture posted in the forum?
thanks
 see the readme file in
https://github.com/moham96/service.subti...nsubtitles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)00