Release -  TvTunes alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing
@manfeed

Perfect. That plays both mp3 and flac files.

Thank you Smile
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@manfeed ,

very clever there, have just made it a part of my skin.  Have added a comment acknowledging your code and have added a skin setting so that my users can turn on/off as required.

Many thanks for your contribution to the Kodi codebase.
Wyrm (AppTV)
(2018-04-15, 16:11)tehax Wrote: Great to see that there is now an alternative to TvTunes. Nevertheless it won't work for me in v18 with EstuaryModV2.
@tehax 
 I just had a look... You only have to put the three xml files from the first post and also edit Custom_1121_MusicFullscreenEnabler.xml from EstuaryModV2. You have to change line 4 from...

<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>

...to...

<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation) + !Window.IsActive(videos)">FullScreen</onload>
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button)
First post updated... Fixed a bug happening when there was no theme.mp3 in a movie or tvshow folder
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button)
Brilliant, thanks!
Hello manfeed,
i often browse through the libraries while watching tv or series is playing. Is it possible to play only soundtrack when no other movie, tv or music is playing and can you add an option to play soundtrack only in series or movie library?
(9 hours ago)tehax Wrote: Hello manfeed,
i often browse through the libraries while watching tv or series is playing. Is it possible to play only soundtrack when no other movie, tv or music is playing and can you add an option to play soundtrack only in series or movie library?
 Hi tehax, my code is intended to be as a starting point for skinners, and as such it offers the most basic functionality; it is down to them to add options to determine when and when not the soundtracks must play in their skins
manfeed,

Just a couple of things about your code. First, <allowoverlay> tag has not been used since Kodi Jarvis, so while it does not cause any issues it is not required. Also, not entirely sure what changes you have made between some of your edits, could you please document the changes in the first post.

Thanks once again
Wyrm (AppTV)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing00