Deprecated TVCatchup
(2018-05-01, 17:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Getting a 404 error with your link...

BTW I tested the actions you described, however I'm seeing the expected behavior. uEPG closes and you are able to relaunch the application.

Are you sure you are exiting uEPG correctly by stopping playback, hitting back twice then selecting exit at the prompt?
Sorry about hyperlink, I have updated link in previous post and it will open full kodi debug log now. Yes I am certain that I am exiting addon correctly i.e. keyboard "X" once to stop playback, then "esc" key twice, to recieve message and select Yes to exit uEPG.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
First sorry about my bad english,  hope you understand,
This is great addon, thanks @Lunatixz ! I'm using this addon in Finland, and it works fine without vpn connection. As I mentioned I use this addon in Finland, and my timezone is GMT+2. So Epg shows two hours ahead, not what is showing right now. Is it possible scale epg to my timezone? USTV Now addons epg do that.
I'll look into it...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz with ref to my last post just tried TVCatchup with #0509 nightly Leia build (LibreELEC) for my rpi3 B+ and EPG issue of only working correctly once after inital restart of kodi is identical from usage perspective to issue i was/am seeing with Krypton running on Win10 and another Rpi3

Here is kodi log with TVCatchup debug logging switched on etc. (LibreELEC logging which includes additional hardware reports etc)

Leia LibreELEC #0509 is first recent release, where TVCatchup addon does not lock up kodi and appears to be (other than EPG issue) working well.

Hope information is useful
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2018-05-10, 23:06)MikeKL Wrote: @Lunatixz with ref to my last post just tried TVCatchup with #0509 nightly Leia build (LibreELEC) for my rpi3 B+ and EPG issue of only working correctly once after inital restart of kodi is identical from usage perspective to issue i was/am seeing with Krypton running on Win10 and another Rpi3

Here is kodi log with TVCatchup debug logging switched on etc. (LibreELEC logging which includes additional hardware reports etc)

Leia LibreELEC #0509 is first recent release, where TVCatchup addon does not lock up kodi and appears to be (other than EPG issue) working well.

Hope information is useful
Thanks issue was fixed... haven't had time to submit update.
No problem, will look forward using and providing feedback on future updates.  Thank you for your work on this and other addons.
@Lunatixz With timezone correctly set on my device to UK, I am currently noticing strange EPG channel programe sequence information display behaviour "errors" with presented TVCatchup -> uEPG not aligned with information provided under TVCatchup -> Lineup option, for same channel over same time period.
Following are some screen captures to hopefully clearly illustrate the issue. (TVCatchup 1.0.1 and uEPG 1.0.4 versions of addon currently installed)

1) TVCatchup -> Lineup information for 1st channel, with current live programme and next two planned programmes highlighted. (Correct)

2) TVCatchup EPG Information, Current live progamme (data timing timeline and footer sort-of almost correctly aligned) with following programme(s) information and timing incorrect and invalid for Saturday.

3) Incorrect "Lifeline" information and timing presented in uEPG

4) Correct information within personally prepared EPG utilising tvguide fullscreen addon.

5) Using information in own guide determined correct time for "Lifeline" progamme is Sunday (Not Saturday as implied by TVCatchup UEPG?)

I believe but not sure that issue is present across all channel programme line ups. (where it might be that live timing for progamme across each channel not correctly actual timing aligned either, will utilise EPG further to see if I can notice and improve my understanding and provide an example)

Hope above TVCatchup + uEPG addon usage feedback is helpful as live switching to and between channels from EPG is very quick and works well. Cool

With ref to vmx12u previous comment about an adjustable +/- "timezime offset" setting within TVCatchup Guide that could be an interesting idea. Blush
Thanks for the info, I'll fix when I free up some time.
@MikeKL EPG offsets should be fixed in v.1.0.2 please let me know if this fixes things for you.
@Lunatixz Downloaded plugin.video.tvcatchups-1.0.2.zip + script.module.tzlocal-1.5.2.zip from here
(At time of this post v1.0.2 not available from kodi repo)

Installed script module 1st which then allowed me to instal v.1.0.2
(kodi v17.6 portable running on win 10 pc, away from home atm so cant test on rpi3 b+)

Currently i dont see improvement in EPG which still appears to be mixing current programme with next being programme from following day in error "NOK"
Note: I can still only enter EPG once per a kodi clean start, all additional attempts to enter EPG don't take me into uEPG settings anymore, just do nothing instead.

Kodi debug log (catchup and epg debug enabled etc)

I cant find dependancy script module via Kodi GUI, are there any settings I need to personally check/review etc?
Can you send me a debugging log, with debug enabled in Kodi, uEPG and tv catch-up.

I think something else is going on, you should be able to re-enter uEPG. Fact you can't makes me believe the script is hanging somewhere.

Thanks
@Lunatixz Another kodi debug log with kodi, tv catch-up and uEPG debug logging enabled.  Hope it provides some clues to issue?
Thanks I'll have a look... hopefully I find the root of your issue.
Hey, can you make sure uEPG debugging is enabled and run tvcatchup guide; not seeing any uEPG data. THX
Can assure you I switched uEPG debugging on in addon and then ran tvcatch-up guide, dont know what to say if log does not have what you expect?  uepg, tv catch-up debugging enabled then switched on kodi debug, but not component specfic hmmm....  Here is another kodi debug log with kodi component specific logging also switched on (but nothing specific selected from its underlying options) presume it makes all the difference?

Thanks Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup0