TMDb Scraper - scrapes everything except poster
Most probably because the poster has been tagged to German only lately and it was not tagged=null before, hence it scraped.
For the second part of your post: what if you would read my post above?
(2018-05-28, 23:47)eusi Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 23:08)olympia Wrote: No fallback is implemented for whatever language. There is only fallback mechanism from preferred to English and null (no language specified for the poster). So since this movie only has german posters, it will only be displayed, if german is selected as preferred language.
Thanks @olympia , but I would bet this worked in the past? I had never that issue before ~March 2018...

Actually 90% of my movies are scraped perfect (because most movies are also available in English of course).
However for the 10% I don't care if the poster is in French, German or Spanish (whatever the local language for the movie is).
Is it possible to add a "fallback language" which is the original poster?

For example: If there is no poster for English, scrape the original poster (better the original one than no poster Undecided
 Check out with TMDb Common Scraper Library v3.1.6 and please report back if it is any better.
(2018-05-29, 16:52)olympia Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 23:47)eusi Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 23:08)olympia Wrote: No fallback is implemented for whatever language. There is only fallback mechanism from preferred to English and null (no language specified for the poster). So since this movie only has german posters, it will only be displayed, if german is selected as preferred language.
Thanks @olympia , but I would bet this worked in the past? I had never that issue before ~March 2018...

Actually 90% of my movies are scraped perfect (because most movies are also available in English of course).
However for the 10% I don't care if the poster is in French, German or Spanish (whatever the local language for the movie is).
Is it possible to add a "fallback language" which is the original poster?

For example: If there is no poster for English, scrape the original poster (better the original one than no poster Undecided )        
 Check out with TMDb Common Scraper Library v3.1.6 and please report back if it is any better.       
@olympia  it is not any better, it is great! Now it is working as expected (tested for the first five movies I found in my list, win64, Kodi18Alpha2)!
Thank you very much!
Thanks also @Karellen for first aid and forwarding this thread.

Finally a more or less secondary question:
> Is it possible to rescan all moives with missing posters?

Afaik, deleting Textures13.db would probably delete all posters and force a rescan so probably? However only rescanning the movies with missing posters only would be perfect. [edited] Didn't work...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDb Scraper - scrapes everything except poster0