TCL P6 43" 4k HDR10 tv
1: Can anyone tell me plz which 4k audio video format is supported by this model(Its linux based semi smart not Android)

2: How can i install other apps e.g. amazon video etc which format Tar,gz or else any tutorial im stuck its useless for me now cant play 4K

When i convert says audio or video not supported
PLz help.....
Why not provide us with a debug log (wiki) when playing a problematic video/audio file, so we can see which audio format is the problem (or maybe something else is)?

this video not supported but i can hear audio i observed it supports ac3 in handbrake i tried certain converstion for test but failed, also when i try to  convert why handbrake takes hours 5-10 as far as log concern i dont know how can i obtain it because its linux based semi smart can u help me in handbrake settings and supported video formats?
My pc config
4670k 4.4 ghz
gtx 1060 6gb
corsair vengeance 12 gb 1600 ddr3
corsair le 480 gb
3tb hdd
thermal take se 730 psu

can u tell me why handbrake taking too long to convert or am i using wrong settings to convert 4k
We are not the handbrake forum ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2018-04-18, 20:20)fazyshah12345 Wrote: can u tell me why handbrake taking too long to convert or am i using wrong settings to convert 4k
You can also use the GTX1060 for HEVC conversion. Ask in the Handbrake forum for further instructions.
Im here just to know how can i install kodi and other apps  which format is supported Tar gz TCL tv is linux based

And by the way Mr fritsch plz have some manners i know its kodi forum but my TV dont support all formats thats whay i asked about kodi....
@fazyshah12345
Could you please stop typing in that annoying bold font?!? What the heck is that necessary for? We can read normal text just fine.

Also, Mr. Fritsch is perfectly correct in stating that this is NOT the Handbrake forum. You may want to think again if you are criticizing one of the longstanding Kodi developers.

(2018-04-18, 22:26)fazyshah12345 Wrote: Im here just to know how can i install kodi and other apps
No, you started by asking which video formats are supported by your TV model. Which is basically also NOT our problem, you should contact your TV manufacturer for that answer.
Thank you very much for reply i don't need ur assistance.
If you are trying to run Kodi directly on that TV's operating system, the answer is, "you can't".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TCL P6 43" 4k HDR10 tv0