Movie Set plot Summary Error
hello it seems that kodi keeps overleaping plot with lists of films of movie sets.

this shot shows the error in estuary 17 mod but it happens in estuary and aeon nox silvo  as well.

can you tell me if you seen this happen before? if so?  how can it be fixed? 

Hello @screamofmedia

The scraping of the Movie Set Plot is a feature recently introduced into Kodi. Not all skins have adjusted their views to allow for it.

Just report it in the skin thread, and hopefully the skinner will issue an update.

Look in the Skins forum, further down the main page. I will move this post to Estuary, then you will need to report in Aeon Nox
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
FYI... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=303843
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set plot Summary Error0