• 19(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
Thank you, you're a very nice person. How would I know? I read the first thread several time, then went onto the github page and could not find this information anywhere. Feel free to share the link to the description of both add-ons that explains all of this Smile.
Edit: Prob solved
Thanks guys, it works well with the VOD version. Is it possible to have it scan all the folders by itself? I checked the option and did not find. I have to go in each main folders and wait for it to scan, then go to the next one, is it expected?
Hello,
In the last few days I'm getting random movies with no audio (no audio track, only video). When it happens the selected movie takes much more time to load (45-50 seconds) and all I can say is that my network connection is pretty stable, so don't know who to blame.
Here is the log taken when this problem occurs: http://ix.io/1B9z
(2019-03-17, 16:48)druid Wrote: Thank you, you're a very nice person. How would I know? I read the first thread several time, then went onto the github page and could not find this information anywhere. Feel free to share the link to the description of both add-ons that explains all of this Smile.

I know I'm not very peachy sounding, I've been having several rough to horrible days lately, but in the main repo you can find this: install Amazon VOD Addon from Sandmann79's Repository. What you say though is right, we could be more verbose about it. As for the first thread, it's not mine nor anyone else project-related, I just happened to find this thread and provided some help to those who needed it.

(2019-03-17, 22:05)druid Wrote: Is it possible to have it scan all the folders by itself? I checked the option and did not find. I have to go in each main folders and wait for it to scan, then go to the next one, is it expected?

The loading time increased with a few changes of Amazon's back end and with some new features. On an average basis, the first scan will take a lot of time the first time around, then it will load in a manner of a few seconds the next days. An initial "bootstrap" that scans everything and caches data is planned, but is not ready yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(2019-03-18, 02:53)notgoo Wrote: In the last few days I'm getting random movies with no audio. When it happens the selected movie takes much more time to load (45-50 seconds)

It's a known problem sadly, with no easy workaround for the moment. For the most part, if you don't need dolby surround, you can enable "Audio Descriptions" in the language settings, and you should stop having problems in that regard. Otherwise you can revert the proxy for the MPDs as described in #287. That will take out a few features (namely audio tracks renaming/remapping, support for Audio Descriptions for the visually impaired), but should restore the functionality for the movies that are currently broken in certain areas of the world.
I'm running Kodi 18.1 on Android TV (Nvidia Shield) with 07.0-ter of the addon.
It's working OK for me, but one thing has me stumped:
I can export individual TV shows, but when I try to export a season, nothing happens.

I'd assume I'd just screwed it up myself, except that I can't see any reason why exporting an episode and exporting a whole season would work differently. I'm in the UK if that might make any difference.

Thanks
I'm not the developer of that portion (amazon de/jp/uk/us) so I don't really know. The person responsible has also been inactive for a while, so I can't help you with that either. It sounds a bit weird though, I know plenty of people who export the catalog to the library, it might be something extremely limited to some configurations. Or it might be a limitation, I really don't know.
Thanks, that's still useful to know - at least there's probably not a lot of point me wasting too much time worrying about it!
I'll just manage with what does work for me, which is still really useful!
Well, all of a sudden the individual season episodes are not being listed again. Anything I already had listed, shows up, but any new shows I add to my watchlist via the website is back to only showing the pilot episodes. Even after a full uninstall/fresh install. I guess you'll need some html datas again. I'll post some later today.
(2019-03-19, 01:16)Varstahl Wrote: The loading time increased with a few changes of Amazon's back end and with some new features. On an average basis, the first scan will take a lot of time the first time around, then it will load in a manner of a few seconds the next days. An initial "bootstrap" that scans everything and caches data is planned, but is not ready yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ok, thanks Smile.
(2019-03-27, 13:45)ogopogo Wrote: Well, all of a sudden the individual season episodes are not being listed again. Anything I already had listed, shows up, but any new shows I add to my watchlist via the website is back to only showing the pilot episodes. Even after a full uninstall/fresh install. I guess you'll need some html datas again. I'll post some later today.

Never mind. I uninstalled, then I had to leave for a few days, and just got back. I just now re-installed, and everything's back to normal. Cheers.
i have ia problem in Amazon vod only english and german audio instead of Italian.
Subtitles are in Italian
Hi I'm having problems getting the app going on Windows 10 Leia 18.1. Attached is the debug log. oyojagivej.kodi (paste)

Mod edit - oversized fonts removed.
UPDATE: Installed some dependencies, including script.module.fydes folder in addons, but still receiving error message when attempting to login hesafavosi.kodi (paste)
*pydes not fydes. (Wish posts could be edited, sorry for the updates)
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4