Possible to add Netflix shows to "TV Show - Next Aired"?
Hey! So I'm massively struggling with this... Is there any way to do this?

Goal: I want to have overview and keep track over ALL series I'm watching in one place. So that I can see when new seasons and episodes comes out. For this, I am using the addon "TV Show - Next Aired". It works great for all local series. However, I also watch a lot of Netflix, and some HBO Nordic. I have watched over 120 shows, so it is getting hard keeping track of them all, when they are at different platforms etc. This is why i want to be able to keep track over everything in one place. 

Important issue clarification: I do NOT need to watch Netflix and/or HBO through Kodi. I usually watch Netflix directly on my Smart TV, so that it not an issue. A way to add series that are not in my local library to the Next Aired addon, would be sufficient. In fact, thinking about it, I would be open for solutions outside of Kodi as well, if you know of any.
You know you can just add extra shows in the settings of Next Aired just by putting in the tvdb id
Not OP but thanks for the tip, @komplex. I learned something useful today!
Did not know... Well that's a thousand times easier than the options I explored hahaha. 
Separate several shows by comma? Just space?
I don't think it was comma when i last used it try semicolon or pipe(|)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to add Netflix shows to "TV Show - Next Aired"?0