The TVDB scrapper can't parse the web site
Hello All,

I've just wiped my Raspberry PI 3b annd reinstalled OpenELEC and Kodi and I am started fresh again and running into some problems getting the TV shows adding to the library.

I know my files are named correctly because have Kodi installed on Windows 7 and several hours before I was able to add all my shows to the library and didn't have an issue...

Now Kodi on my Raspberry PI won't add anything to the "TV Show" Library and Kodi on my Windows 7 won't add any new episodes to the Library either, I've looked at the log file on both machines and I get "Error: unable to parse web site"

https://paste.kodi.tv/soruselexi
The TVDB API back-end has had its downtime moments lately, so you may simply wanna try again in a day or two.
Also, I take it your scraper add-ons all have been updated properly?

One way to prevent having to fully rescrape your video collection again, is to do a Video Library Export from time to time as a means of metadata backup.
It will create .nfo files (including watch statuses and resume points) and fanart graphics next to each of the videos.
Rescraping will then not depend on your Internet connection to TVDB, and will go much faster.
Openelec lack support for thetvdb scraper, switch to libreelec

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB scrapper can't parse the web site0