When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART in KODI 18
In Confluence fanart is present. Odd button is not active as well as in Estuary.  In version 0115 the same shell, but the button is active. After updating to -0510, the button becomes inactive. I can not press it with the mouse or the remote control or the keyboard. On the video, the button seems to be active, it's a trick of sight.
Right fanart in fileview works - happy you and happy me Smile

I suspect that whatever adds the "Youtube search" button is upsetting things on the song info dialog. Do you see a "Youtube search" button on the song info dialog with Confluence (screenshot please)?

Do you have any addons installed that could be related to such a button?
On the other hand, the Youtube search button does not affect the health of other buttons in build 0115.

I installed update 0510 on a clean system (LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5), added a music folder to the library, eventually got what I had before. The Album information button is not active.

Sorry, but I am unable to reproduce this Song Information dialog button issue you have with #0510
(2018-05-11, 20:23)aleksobs Wrote: Image
This looks like it is a non-library item (no play button, album info disabled), but I will believe you have added it to the library.

Can you try Confluence please with that build and post a screenshot of the Song Info dialog, viewed for a library song from fileview.
Ok! I tried it. The button is not active, it is dimmed in @0510.

Video 1 @0115
Video 2 @0510

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART in KODI 180