Automatically fetching any type of music artwork
Hi @DaveBlake
I still currently have my original Artist NFO files in my original artist folders, where my album folders are located. Since I now have a dedicated Artist Information Folder set-up, also containing newly created Artist NFO files, I presume the original files should now be removed or am I safe to keep them, even though they are not used?

Also wanted to ask about user ratings. While testing the new artwork features you've implemented, I've had cause to export, remove and then re-add my library quite a few times. One thing I've seen during this process is new user ratings I choose for a particular song, don't seem to get exported to the NFO file. I only really noticed this because when I've re-added my library, I'm playing a lot of the same songs, where I definitely know I set a rating previously for the same song and the user rating is blank and I'm re-setting each it time. I'm guessing this not how things should work?

Can also confirm discart and artist clearlogo artwork are working fine and get picked up on every occasion during the scraping process, including any new artwork I'm manually adding to the relevant artist and album folders.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatically fetching any type of music artwork - by Dumyat - 2018-06-21, 13:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically fetching any type of music artwork0