Artwork and .NFO (offline)
Hi

I use Kodi Love From several years
This is the first time I want to use it for music

Some local music in My country
There is no information or Art in MusicBrainzID or any Meta-Data !

I want a program like
( tinyMediaManager)

For Music to management ART And create a .NFO

Thanks .
Kodi I think is a pretty good music manager / player, thanks to the work of many good developers, help/wiki maintainers, and addon developers.

To get the best results, you need to add metadata tags to your music.  You don't need nfo files to do this.  Any tagging software can do this.  I use (on windows) MediaMonkey as my main tagging program, but I also use mp3tag as well.  Foobar also comes to mind, and of course Picard.  Once you get your tags correct, you only have to concern yourself with nfo files if you want extra info about albums and artists (for me, it's mostly album reviews and artist biography I am interested in).   When Kodi 18 is released (currently in alpha development status) it can create "pro forma" nfo files for you.  You would need to hand-edit those files, but any way you look at it, if the album and artist additional information isn't available online you would have to do that in any "media manager"program.

scott s.
Agree with Scott, get your tags correct first
Start with a tagging tool I use  Mp3tag, and if it not find info from online DB you can create tags from your folder and files names

I'm a swed so I know it's not easy to find artwork for not common artist, there comes next tool Album artwork download https://sourceforge.net/projects/album-art/
Or just add those albums to MusicBrainz, it helps everyone if you do.

There are automated solutions if you have the original CD's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork and .NFO (offline)0