• 10(current)
Vision 2 skin release
xbox - 720p
T3CH build 2008-06-30
thumb size = 512

TV library consistantly crashes on Greys Anatomy. just highlight grey's and wait 2 seconds, system will freeze
Windows XP, rev 13859
Vision2, revision 1544
Widescreen resolution, 1650x1080

No problems with 28 days later or 28 weeks later, don't have any of the other above mentioned titles that I could check.
OK, crash doesn't happen on win32 sdl, or on win32 directx. Tested with "28 days later..." and "Grey's Anatomy".

Will try on xbox tonight.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

more testing on tv shows that autoscroll
Gossip Girl = ok
Grey's Anatomy = crashes before scrolling starts
Heroes = crashes before scrolling starts
Rescue Me = starts to scroll then crashes
Sienfeld = crashes before scrolling starts
World Poker Tour = ok

Movies = its not repeatable in the sense that it hangs at the same spot every time but i like to use my own thumbs. my dvds are in the format moviename.iso and moviename.jpg on my readynas. when i bring up the movie information page and select "get thumb" and browse for a local thumb, most of the time it will freeze before i can finish.

hope that helps
Ok I have reproduced the locking up error on the xbox and since jm trusts me more than you lot (joke) he will try and get it fixed ASAP
Ok I just added a possible work around for the lockups in the SVN please try it out and tell me if it does help so we can help narrow it down for jmarshall it seems to fix it fine for me

For those of you without SVN do a save as on these files and replace them

https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge....ibrary.xml
https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge....ibrary.xml
It works now! Thank you Jezz_X & jmarshall!
& Thank you NineT9mustang now I can finally enjoy this beauty to the fullest
yoci Wrote:It works now! Thank you Jezz_X & jmarshall!
& Thank you NineT9mustang now I can finally enjoy this beauty to the fullest

I'm glad it seems to fix the issue for you but its not really a fix at all more a leaving out a function that it should support. The real fix if it can be found will be done by jmarshall in c++ of xbmc
Thankyou NineT9mustang & Jezz X for this beautiful skin! I have spent all day up-scaling my movie posters and it was well worth it.

I realise that there are changes to come but I was just wondering whether the "Files" view as is in the Music Plugins section is going to make its way into its Video Plugins counterpart. The main reason being is it is helpful to be able to see the thumbs within all of Voinage's great plugins!

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Cheers.
Jezz_X Wrote:I'm glad it seems to fix the issue for you but its not really a fix at all more a leaving out a function that it should support. The real fix if it can be found will be done by jmarshall in c++ of xbmc
Yeah which function did you leave out?
The autoscrolling works fine now
Big Grin 
@Everyone, Just to give you a heads up, This week/weekend I plan on getting that keyboard polished up, and hopefully work on that OSD.

I also plan on releasing a couple RAR's that will include:

*3,000+ Episode Thumbs
*3,000+ Episode NFO's
*800 DVD Posters (Mostly HiQuality)
*800 DVD NFO's
*Wide Icon LOGO's (Official TV Logo as the Wide Icon instead of a banner... As seen in the very first post in this thread, I'll explain it in more detail later this week when I release it)

All renamed according to the proper title and already converted to TBN...
Example:
\Lost\Season4\22 Finale.tbn
\Lost\Season4\22 Finale.nfo
\Lost\Season4\22 Finale.avi

This is mostly for those that like to store their content offline to make it easier on scraping...

Anyway, just thought id give you a heads up Big Grin
i just looked at the first page again and noticed that there's a screenshot with a custom background. has that feature been implemented and i've missed it?
NineT9mustang Wrote:@Everyone, Just to give you a heads up, This week/weekend I plan on getting that keyboard polished up, and hopefully work on that OSD.

*3,000+ Episode Thumbs
*3,000+ Episode NFO's
*800 DVD NFO's
*Wide Icon LOGO's (Official TV Logo as the Wide Icon instead of a banner... As seen in the very first post in this thread, I'll explain it in more detail later this week when I release it)

Example:

This is mostly for those that like to store their content offline to make it easier on scraping...

Thanks NineT9mustang... always so willing to do the hard work for us mere mortals... keep up making XBMC the best experience around... we're LOVING IT!!!
love this skin great work you guys Big Grin
NineT9mustang Wrote:@Everyone, Just to give you a heads up, This week/weekend I plan on getting that keyboard polished up, and hopefully work on that OSD.

*3,000+ Episode Thumbs
*3,000+ Episode NFO's
*800 DVD NFO's

Example:

go right ahead and release those rar anytime. Smile i'm willing to help seed torrents if you need.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4