v17 All "Thumbsup" lost in Chorus2
I've been using Chorus 2 happily for some time. I uses to mark songs or albums by "thumbsup" while listening to be able to find them back again after some time, as I listen to much different stuff. A few days ago the complete thumbsup-list was gone. Totally. Just the last 5 tracks I had marked are preserved. This is no good news for me. I cannot find anything about this feature online, thus my questions: Could there be a backup anywhere? What can I do to prevent this from happening again? Thank you!
(2018-06-04, 10:14)bobhund Wrote: I've been using Chorus 2 happily for some time. I uses to mark songs or albums by "thumbsup" while listening to be able to find them back again after some time, as I listen to much different stuff. A few days ago the complete thumbsup-list was gone. Totally. Just the last 5 tracks I had marked are preserved. This is no good news for me. I cannot find anything about this feature online, thus my questions: Could there be a backup anywhere? What can I do to prevent this from happening again? Thank you!

Sadly I know not what htis does or how it works, it seems to do nothing on my system and I cannot find the slightest documentation on it. Sounds like a greta feauture sorely missed from Kodi (rating songs as I hear them so I can come back and find the ones I liked).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All "Thumbsup" lost in Chorus20