Win Jumping 12 hours at a time in the EPG
Is there a command I can map to a button on my remote to cause Kodi to jump 12 hours in either direction in the EPG?  I have the two skip buttons on my remote doing nothing.  Holding down the left or right buttons can be hit or miss.  You just don't know how far you are going to go.  So until Kodi has a jump to time option somewhere...
Will Pittenger
The Next Chapter button usually does that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I don't know I have such a button.  The button I do have didn't seem to do anything—at least until just now.  I've been switching amoungst different maps.  One was one I've been using for a while that was mostly working.  The other was the experimental version.  I thought I switched back.  But the Guide and TV Recordings buttons aren't doing what I thought they would do.  I'll post that map in a second.

Edit: That map is https://pastebin.com/RqAERAph.
Will Pittenger

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jumping 12 hours at a time in the EPG0