Android How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)
(2019-02-27, 09:15)mattyspurs76 Wrote: This is really pi@#ing me off now.

Have hlaf a dozen playlists created, all work fine.
2 weeks ago I did a clean install of my shield and installed the latest version of kodi 18 on it from the shield/Google store on homescreen.

Channels showed up on home screen, looked perfect... Just how I wanted it. But now they are all gone!

No idea what's happened, it's juts gone 7am. Woke up, come downstairs and turned tv on. No kodi channels at all. Looked at channels setup and kodi isnt even available to pick from. Opened up kodi, let it all load up and then gone to shields homescreen, still nothing.
 Kodi must be installed in the internal shared storage otherwise the channels will disappear after a reboot. Go to settings, Apps, kodi, storage used, and select "internal shared storage" no worry it will only move the main kodi files wich are like 190 megabytes the rest stays on the adopted storage
Now delete the old Playlists and create new ones and repeat the hole process. I had the same Problem and that worked for me
Sorry for my English 
Greetings

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo) - by Amjak - 2019-03-07, 12:58
Add TV channels - by moamoa - 2022-10-16, 21:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)2