• 39(current)
Internet Archive Game Launcher
Awesome, so the repo, so is there no longer an option to install the Leia version from the repo?
(2021-02-28, 17:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Awesome, so the repo, so is there no longer an option to install the Leia version from the repo?

I don't think there's a way to have the same addon id in the same repo with multiple versions. You can still install the old version from here via zip. Version 2.X is the one that is for Kodi v18 or ealier.
Big Grin 
(2021-02-28, 18:09)zachmorris Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 17:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Awesome, so the repo, so is there no longer an option to install the Leia version from the repo?

I don't think there's a way to have the same addon id in the same repo with multiple versions. You can still install the old version from here via zip. Version 2.X is the one that is for Kodi v18 or ealier.

Yea, need separate repos, but Its time to say goodbye to the 20 year old python2  anyways and move on.
IAGL 3.0.1 is released:
- Bug fixes for reported issues (mainly around setup wizard)
- Added Korean translation
- Added game lists I forgot in the original release
In PlayStation games, the joystick does not work on IAGL 3.0.1? Does everyone have it?
(2021-03-02, 14:55)fakir81 Wrote: In PlayStation games, the joystick does not work on IAGL 3.0.1? Does everyone have it?
Did You try opening game menu and changing the joystick setting? I remember that from the Leia version.
(2021-03-02, 15:02)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 14:55)fakir81 Wrote: In PlayStation games, the joystick does not work on IAGL 3.0.1? Does everyone have it?
Did You try opening game menu and changing the joystick setting? I remember that from the Leia version.

Of course. The joystick adjusts normally, but does not work in games
On IAGL 2 everything worked without problems
(2021-03-02, 15:09)fakir81 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 15:02)jdig4240 Wrote:

Of course. The joystick adjusts normally, but does not work in games

If you are using retroplayer, then the controller configuration is in Kodi settings, see here.
If you are using retroarch / external launching, then controller input is setup in Retroarch, see here.

The addon itself does nothing with regards to control
The setup wizard is nice, however i kinda preferred the old way how it updated the lists in the background instead of being forced to watch the dialog box the whole time. And maybe a suggestion, maybe the option to  select the systems you want to install the emulators for instead of just installing every one of them? Maybe a dialog box with a list that you can check off which ones to install.?
(2021-03-03, 13:39)jdig4240 Wrote: The setup wizard is nice, however i kinda preferred the old way how it updated the lists in the background instead of being forced to watch the dialog box the whole time. And maybe a suggestion, maybe the option to  select the systems you want to install the emulators for instead of just installing every one of them? Maybe a dialog box with a list that you can check off which ones to install.?

Thanks. I think its definitely better than v2.0. The background progress thing had to be removed to avoid people from starting to use the addon while files were being updated. I'll look at possibly adding more granularity.
(2021-03-03, 17:47)zachmorris Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 13:39)jdig4240 Wrote: The setup wizard is nice, however i kinda preferred the old way how it updated the lists in the background instead of being forced to watch the dialog box the whole time. And maybe a suggestion, maybe the option to  select the systems you want to install the emulators for instead of just installing every one of them? Maybe a dialog box with a list that you can check off which ones to install.?

Thanks. I think its definitely better than v2.0. The background progress thing had to be removed to avoid people from starting to use the addon while files were being updated. I'll look at possibly adding more granularity.
Makes sense, not complaining at all, appreciate your work!!
A beta version of IAGL v3.0.2 is available from here.

This version adds Netplay functionality:
  • Retroplayer currently doesn't support netplay, so this is only for External Launching. It appears to work for OSX/Windows/Linux.
  • Android is currently not supported because there's no method (that I can figure out) to externally provide the netplay parameters.
  • Addon settings added specific for Netplay. The beta version has things enabled but given the limited support this may be disabled by default.
  • There's a button on the 'Show Info Page' when Netplay is enabled and an external launcher is selected:
  • When the user launches the game with netplay, the game starts, and the session is automatically posted to the Libretro Lobby:
  • As well as the IAGL discord channel:
  • For player 2, there is now a Netplay Lobby listitem in the addon:
  • When entering the Netplay lobby from the addon, it will default filter to the games that are 'auto launchable', which are only the games that other users of IAGL have started netplay sessions for (using the libretro lobby and discord data, the addon parses the needed info to auto launch the game for player 2):
  • Eventually there will be some 'manual' options for connecting to other players that aren't using IAGL (not yet implemented).

If anyone is willing to test the current beta functionality, visit the link above!
Hi. I wanted to point out that with kodi 19, on windows 10 64 bit. if I start games on consoles (Sega genesis, snes and Nes) kodi crashes and I am forced to close it. It works by starting arcade games. Has anyone happened the same? How can I solve?
(2021-03-05, 18:50)Stefanoamb Wrote: Hi. I wanted to point out that with kodi 19, on windows 10 64 bit. if I start games on consoles (Sega genesis, snes and Nes) kodi crashes and I am forced to close it. It works by starting arcade games. Has anyone happened the same? How can I solve?

Do you have a log? I'm assuming this is with Retroplayer? I have intermittent crashes with it as well on OSX.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher6