"updating library" dialog
Hi there
I apologise in advance for the noob question - it seems so basic but I just can't work it out. Have just migrated after many years with Plex, settled on the Grid skin, and loving it, except that I have a persistent message on the top RHS of every screen "Updating library... and the TV show name". I don't really mind it being there when I'm fiddling around with menus etc, but it stays there when I try to watch a show. How do I turn this off?
Also, a minor suggestion / feature request - in the list views, it would be great if the focused item could stay in the middle. I guess I was used to it in Plex, and really liked being able to see items both above and below where I was scrolling. 
Anyway thanks for the awesome skin - it really is beautiful!
Thanks!
Try unchecking scan recurrently in the content menu of your TV shows folder
Do you mean "scan recursively"? That's only an option on Movie sources, not TV - and I have only added TV shows thus far. Tried changing it anyway and it didn't make a difference. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anybody else have any ideas?
Are you using Plex for Kodi plugin?
No just regular Kodi.

Eventually figured out that I had to restart Kodi in order for the “hide library progress update” setting to take effect.

Thanks anyway though!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"updating library" dialog0