v17 It is possible to have multiple backend PVR clients working on one Kodi frontend?
I have a Vero 4K box running 17.6 with two other boxes one with tvheaded and the other with mythtv.

I have used tvheaded with kodi successfully and I have used mythtv successfully as well but when I try and have 2 PVR clients running at the same time they seem to default to one or the other and there is no distinction between which source is which.

Is it possible to have two PVR backends and how it is supposed to be reflected in the interface?

Thanks.
IIRC, this is supported in 18, but not 17. Also, with multiple backends, Kodi needs to manage the channel numbers and cannot use the channel numbering from the backend.
What @rpcameron said
(2018-06-25, 16:31)rpcameron Wrote: IIRC, this is supported in 18, but not 17. Also, with multiple backends, Kodi needs to manage the channel numbers and cannot use the channel numbering from the backend.

Hmm ok. So it is coming down the pipe then. Ok.. I can wait. Just while one backend is tied up with the Worldcup recordings would be nice to have the other to watch live tv if I wanted to.

Thanks.
Is there any way for it to use the channel numbers from two different backends if they aren't overlapping?
(2018-08-06, 03:50)markdstjohn Wrote: Is there any way for it to use the channel numbers from two different backends if they aren't overlapping?

No, this is not possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
It is possible to have multiple backend PVR clients working on one Kodi frontend?0