Search Issue (Xbox)
(2018-07-30, 22:29)darnellkeith Wrote: this is the dumbest bug ever. The search function is the most basic function of any software, no matter the use case.
It's working perfectly for me and unless you can provide a debug log and steps to reproduce there's nothing anyone can do if it's not for you.
I'm having this issue as well. Idk how to provide a log either, so I haven't been able to find help. Just waiting it out and hoping kodi fixes the issue soon.
(2018-08-04, 04:36)Zawmbie Wrote: I'm having this issue as well. Idk how to provide a log either, so I haven't been able to find help. Just waiting it out and hoping kodi fixes the issue soon.
 Again - nothing can get fixed if no-one who has this problem doesn't provide a debug log.
You can make comparison between Alpha 1 and 3. It worked perfectly back then.
No debug log - no problem!
Guys this isn't getting us anywhere.. i totally forgot about this thread.. so much on lately... i will try my best to get a log for you guys. Just getting round to finding spare time to do it, its been reported else where that python caching was the major change from Alpha 1 and 2 which stopped search in certain addons.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
It happens on the rpi too. It is what it is. Last working version was 0421. I thought the reuse python session change had been pulled but I could be wrong, it might be something else. The <reuselanguageinvoker>false</reuselanguageinvoker> setting in the addon.xml does not help which makes me think it’s not this change.
Please share log, any1.
Hi, I have the same issue. How can I share find and share my logs? I'm so green at this.
Read Debug log (wiki)
Thaks guys.

My log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/usekikikit
(2018-08-19, 11:53)sebol2934 Wrote: Thaks guys.

My log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/usekikikit
Firstly, this isn't the builtin search function of Kodi (which works just fine) - it's an addon search function.
Secondly, the addon that's crashing Kodi isn't official and looks to me like a pirate one to me.

So that's the end of the conversation as far as I'm concerned.
@Hitcher thanks for fast answer.  I try youtube instead of previous addons and it's working perfectly fine.
@sebol2934

For the record, you have acknowledged the forum rules (wiki) when you signed up with this forum. These rules include Kodi's zero tolerance stance on video piracy.
If you continue to offer log files with such repositories and/or add-ons included, your stay here may be a short one.
(2018-08-19, 14:36)Klojum Wrote: @sebol2934

For the record, you have acknowledged the forum rules (wiki) when you signed up with this forum. These rules include Kodi's zero tolerance stance on video piracy.
If you continue to offer log files with such repositories and/or add-ons included, your stay here may be a short one.
 Can you please, Close, Delete or what ever it is you do with threads here on this one please, i figured out my problems and yes ok since alpha 1 the search has gone but only on "certain addons".  So that been said the problems are not with Kodi it's self, its addons..
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search Issue (Xbox)0