Best sound for My music
Wink 
Morning all after little help please. i Currently use MusicBee on my main PC for my Music with Ruark MR1 MK2 active speakers which are connected to my Musical Fidelity v90 DAC. Now on my Main TV in living room i have a Minix Neo U1  Android box which i use for Kodi EXC which i would'nt mind using my own music MP3 exc. I do have a Dali Kubic One soundbar which is connected to my TV via OPTICAL. Now the Soundbars connections varies it has 2 Opticals - 1 USB which can connect to a PC exc Now that outputs at 24 bit via the USB. Now the Minix sound outputs are via HDMI or SDIFF/OPTICAL now what should i do ditch the Minix for a NUC so i can use the USB for sound or just carry on using it the way via optical to the TV? Any help be appreciated thanks
Anybody please?
@nicknack35

Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Poor Forum
Thats a lot of info you got up there Nick, much of it very specific to your personal system. It may be best to A-B the different configurations on your own to see if you like one over the other.

Lately I've been trying to relax my own efforts to always find the perfect setup, regardless of complexity, and have come to realize the diminishing returns for the extra, PITA effort. The easier I make listening to my music the more often I find the time to enjoy it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best sound for My music0