v17 TV Show Posters not scraping.
trying to add new show and poster/fanart etc is empty. rest scrapes fine.. tvdb on the fritz again i guess.
No idea. There are no details to even begin looking.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-07-02, 07:32)Karellen Wrote: No idea. There are no details to even begin looking.
 just refresh a show and you will see. easy mode.
Same for me. Either new TV Show scan or refresh I don't get any art (Banners/Posters etc).
Log (fresh scan): https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/rgwFx5vM5s/
This is confirmed.

@scudlee  would you have some time to look at it?
Pull request(s) sent.

A new, somewhat pointless field was added to api output, breaking the regex.
PRs have been just merged.

Many thanks @scudlee !
Ok relieved this isn't just me got worried there for a second. It scraps everything except posters and such.
Notice:

metadata.tvdb.com v3.0.6 is now available.

You can...

1. Wait upto 24 hours for your repository and add-on to update automatically, assuming you have not disabled these settings
2. Force a repository update from the left sideblade menu and select Check for updates. You may need to wait until the update reaches the servers in your part of the world.
3. Download and install from zip here... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-07-03, 01:02)Karellen Wrote: Notice:metadata.tvdb.com v3.0.6 is now available.

You can...

1. Wait upto 24 hours for your repository and add-on to update automatically, assuming you have not disabled these settings
2. Force a repository update from the left sideblade menu and select Check for updates. You may need to wait until the update reaches the servers in your part of the world.
3. Download and install from zip here... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/
perfecto, zip file worked like a charm. Series that were scraped yesterday and returned no art are now pulling art correctly
thanks alot i updated via zip method also and working fine Smile
Great. Thanks for the feedback Smile

Thanks @scudlee for the fix

Hopefully TVDB will eventually settle down with all the silent changes they are making!!
My Signature
Was pulling my hair out earlier as I had this happening.... My system complete with backup of kodi got 'lost' some how, just done a fresh install, and had this problem.

Just done a forced update, the automatic one didn't come through for some reason, removed, cleaned then put my tv show's back in and voila! 

Team Kodi on the job! Thank you so much guys!

TVDB have gone through quite the overhaul.. wonder if TMDB is next?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Posters not scraping.0