iOS Ios 11.3.1 electra jailbreak Kodi 17.6 bug
On iPhone SE running iOS 11.3.1 Electra jailbreak. Kodi isn’t full screen and touch screen does not work
Which kodi version - I also need a debug log (wiki) - when I implemented Electra jailbreak support is did this on iPhone SE aswell and it worked.
I had to remove the jailbreak though because some apps I use have jailbreak detection and refuse to run. This is my private production phone - I will not jailbreak it again because getting rid of the jailbreak was a risky thing. Sorry folks ... (all other devices I have have a to new iOS version already and can’t be downgraded...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The version you have posted on this thread. I deleted Kodi and do not know how to create a bug log.
I want a working version though!
I want a pony

Try a nightly build of kodi 18
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
So it turns out that Kodi only works properly in safe mode which is weird.

Now I have another problem, whenever I try adding a folder to videos, my local folders won’t show up. I can’t seem to find the directory that will lead me to my local media folder on iPhone running 11.3.1

I want to watch locally stored videos on my phone and can’t find the directory. Any suggestions?
How did you store those videos - and what does “safe mode” mean?
I stored the videos/movies using ftp and a program called 3u tools. I never had a problem in the past being able to find the local media storage in my iPhone in previous firmware’s through Kodi. Safe mode is a mode in jailbroken phones that allows phones to operate safely without tweaks working. It is basically designed to help uninstall incompatible jailbroken apps, or apps that cause Cydia to crash and apps to crash in general...
Hard to tell - 3u tools gives a ton of hits but nothing concrete with ftp.

Easiest would be to simply use an sftp client (like FileZilla or winscp) and copy the files some where to /var/mobile/Media - and then add exactly that pass manually as a source in Kodi ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ios 11.3.1 electra jailbreak Kodi 17.6 bug0