Next PVR Client Not Loading
Running Kodi 17.6 on Windows 10.  Next PVR add on was working until today.  Not sure when the last time I was using it...  maybe a month ago.  When I start KODI the Next PVR client tries to load and I get the following pop up error.. 

"PVR clients:  NextPVR PVR Client.
Add-on coudn't be loaded.
An unknown error occurred.

If I disable the add-on and then re-enable it I get the same error.  I disabled it and restarted and then re-enabled it and still the same error.

PVR Client is 2.4.13

Next PVR is running fine on my other PC and the Kodi on a third PC running Windows 7 Kodi 17.3 is working fine.  

Thanks in advance for you help.

J
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks.  When I checked the log file I found a line that stated that the PVR name could not be resolved.  I changed the name to IP and the plug in now works.  Not sure why it's different now.  Also when I run a command line and ping the PVR server by name it returns the pings just fine so the Windows10 computer resolves the name correctly but somehow Kodi does not.   Smile  One other curious thing..  that PVR Server does not appear in my Network Discovery on Windows 10.  I have other computers that appear there and all the discovery services are running fine.  Curious if that is related somehow.

Thanks for your help.

j

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next PVR Client Not Loading0