XBMC no picture on HDMI Out
Hello

So my RP2 was working fine all I have done is moved my TV. How when I plug in my RP2 (with XBMC) I get no picture output.
It's very frustrating as it was working great.  I can access the webpage via HTML and my Samsung TV is even detecting the Photo/Video Share of the XBMC!

Cheers
Paul
Just wondering... Kodi replaced XBMC some 4.5 years ago. Are you still using a XBMC version?
(2018-07-22, 13:22)Klojum Wrote: Just wondering... Kodi replaced XBMC some 4.5 years ago. Are you still using a XBMC version?
 Sorry! Yes I am using Kodi ..just tired today just got back from a long run haha  
I have tried different HDMI Cables or known working cables and ports no joy still very odd.
Make sure your TV is on and switched to the correct hdmi input before hitting up your pi.

It detects the output on boot up, so if it's not there it can't be detected or used.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-07-22, 14:34)DarrenHill Wrote: Make sure your TV is on and switched to the correct hdmi input before hitting up your pi.

It detects the output on boot up, so if it's not there it can't be detected or used.
 I plugged it into a computer monitor and it was displaying on that so I changed the screen res from desktop to 1080p.
Then plugged in back into my Samsung TV downstairs..I didn't initially work so took it upstairs again to plug into comptuer monitor.

I went out for a few hours and it still wasent work so borought it downstairs and plugged in into my TV again then it started working ! I have no idea what or why it didnt work! but its working now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC no picture on HDMI Out0