Set Property by "Alarm" - and- (Control.GetLabel() / Attempt to highlight the selelec
Hello

Goal is to find a Hack to highlight the Active (/selected) Channel Group in "DialogPVRGroupManager.xml" in List id="13"

the Main Problem is that i cant (String-)Compare to a "Control.GetLabel(22)" in a List, therefore i try to finde a workaround. (Skin.String seems also not to work inside a List.)

so what i try was this:
xml:

<onload>AlarmClock(SetSelectedChannelGroupName,SetProperty(SelectedChannelGroup,$INFO[Control.GetLabel(22)],home),00:01,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onunload>XBMC.CancelAlarm(SetSelectedChannelGroupName,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>Skin.Reset(SelectedChannelGroup)</onunload>

and inside the List to highlight the Item of the "Active" Channelgroup this:
xml:

<control type="label">
        <width>500</width>
        <textcolor>SelectedColor</textcolor>
        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
       <visible>String.Contains(Window(home).Property(SelectedChannelGroup)),ListItem.Label)</visible>
   </control>

which didnt work.

Doesnt this work beacause i try to set the property outside of the contro-ltags via "Control.GetLabel()?

Is there may another solution to achive what im after (simply show the "selected color" for the selected "ChannelGroup" Item.)?

Regards.

-----------------
EDIT:
Did now also try to overlay the list id=13" with a grouplist filled with labels

no idea why the <visible> doesnt work here, from my understanding it shuld:
xml:

<control type="grouplist">
                <left>foo</left>
                <top>foo</top>
                <width>foo</width>
                <height>foo</height>
                <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                <orientation>vertical</orientation>

<control type="label">
                    <width>226</width>
                    <height>66</height>
                    <label>$INFO[Container(13).ListItemAbsolute(0).Label]</label>
                    <textcolor>NoTextColor</textcolor>
                    <visible>!String.Contains(Control.GetLabel(22),Container(13).ListItem.Label)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <width>226</width>
                    <height>66</height>
                    <label>$INFO[Container(13).ListItemAbsolute(0).Label]</label>
                    <textcolor>SelectedColor</textcolor>
                    <visible>String.Contains(Control.GetLabel(22),Container(13).ListItem.Label)</visible>
                </control>

i can easely show "Control.GetLabel(22)" and "Container(13).ListItem.Label" as a label in this grouplist, so why doesnt the <visible> work? (its always true. Oo )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set Property by "Alarm" - and- (Control.GetLabel() / Attempt to highlight the selelec0