Library Node Editor: How to "Set Visibility Condition"?
Hey folks,

I soon tried PlexKodiConnect to have my e.g. watched-progress synchronized over all devices in my home.
Installation worked fine, but now several of my plex libraries are mixed up in kodi under "Movies", which is not what I need.

I use the standard skin, Estuary, I installed the library node editor,
and if I choose "Edit categories" under skin settings I see all of these plex libraries,
now I want to hide one of these in kodi.

I thought the "Edit visibility" would be perfect for that, but when selecting,
I get to a plain empty text field saying "Set Visibility Condition", but I have no idea, what to type in there nor can i find any documentation online.
I did read this: Conditional_visibility (wiki), but it didn't say how to use the condition field.

Trying "visible=no" or just "no" or "0" did not do the trick,
can someone please help me out?

thx, best regards
You need to set-up your skin to point to your different plex libraries. See here https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConn...-and-Skins
alright, thanks.

In your link you stated, that the original skin does not allow customization of toplevel menu on the left, it always will show movies and tvshows.

As this statement was quite a time ago - and I can now find "Edit categories" for the toplevel menu under skin settings - I did assume, that customization is now possible by setting the visibility condition.
Am I wrong?

If yes, I will have a look at Estuary Mod, where pointing to different plex libraries should be possible.

thank you!

best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Node Editor: How to "Set Visibility Condition"?0