renaming previews and conflict management
apologies but I looked at the documentation and I wasn't able to find anything on this. is it possible to preview the proposed renaming before accepting? I would like to be able to make sure that the program is properly renaming files the way I want to before accepting changes.
How does the program handle renaming conflict? if for example it detects that there are 2 of the same episode in a single show folder and it can't rename both of them to the same name.
thank you for your help.
When you right-click on your marked movie(s), you should have also the possibility to use the "renamer preview".
This has not yet been introduced to TvShows.

Current conflict management is, that the former wins, and the latter does not overwrite (aka does not get renamed)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
okay thank you.is there any way I can view or edit the regular expression phrases that are used to detect the pre-rename file names to determine their season and episode count? this is something you can do in TV rename.
No.
TMM strives to be simply and 'tiny', so this should not be configurable by the user.
We already detect a huge load of weird patterns (see here)... and this is working quite well so far.

Wanna tell us your format, so maybe we have a change to tweak/integrate?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
renaming previews and conflict management0