v18 Integer.IsEqual or Integer.IsLess and ListItem.Duration does not work for me
This line in a variable does not work for me:
xml:
<value condition="Integer.IsLess(ListItem.Duration(mins)),60">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mm),,m]</value>

The condition is not true, even if $INFO[ListItem.Duration(mins)] returns values under 60, e.g. 45 or 55
If movielength < 60 then show length in minutes

Can someone help me out or is this a Kodi18 bug?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-08-02, 12:10)Solo0815 Wrote: This line in a variable does not work for me:
xml:
<value condition="Integer.IsLess(ListItem.Duration(mins)),60">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mm),,m]</value>

The condition is not true, even if $INFO[ListItem.Duration(mins)] returns values under 60, e.g. 45 or 55
If movielength < 60 then show length in minutes

Can someone help me out or is this a Kodi18 bug?
Thx

xml:
<value condition="Integer.IsLess(ListItem.Duration(mins),60)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(mm),,m]</value>

The closing bracket should be after ",60", not after "mins)"
Of course! Thx
I need obviously more sleep Eek Sorry for the noise
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Out of curiosity: What do you want to achive with this variable? What are the other conditions for the var?
I want to improve the LiveTV section of AeonNoxSiLVO and in the vairables.xml I stumbled around 480 lines which can be replaced with 3 lines.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox....xml#L1485
line 1486 - 1967 should be replacable with
xml:
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),60) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),120) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),180) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),240) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),300) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),360) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),420)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hours),,h]</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsLess(ListItem.Duration(mins),60)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hh),,h]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]</value>
which should do the same. I thought this would be an improvement Wink
(2018-08-02, 16:30)Solo0815 Wrote: I want to improve the LiveTV section of AeonNoxSiLVO and in the vairables.xml I stumbled around 480 lines which can be replaced with 3 lines.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox....xml#L1485
line 1486 - 1967 should be replacable with
xml:
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),60) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),120) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),180) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),240) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),300) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),360) | Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Duration(mins),420)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hours),,h]</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsLess(ListItem.Duration(mins),60)">$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Duration(hh),,h]$INFO[ListItem.Duration(m),,m]</value>
which should do the same. I thought this would be an improvement Wink
Nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integer.IsEqual or Integer.IsLess and ListItem.Duration does not work for me0