Android Music Fanart not downloading
Hi,
I have copied my music from my PC to local storage on my Nokia 7 Plus (Android 8.1). I installed the Kodi app without issue. I added my local music source to Kodi without issue. However, the fanart for music does not download. I checked that the universal scrapers are installed. I tried updating the library, Kodi scans but nothing is downloaded.
I can't find this issue in the FAQs. I am new to Android and would appreciate any advice and help.

Fifty Four
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
When I tried to scan the library for content it kept going through the album's over and over again. This time I had to stop the scan myself while previously it would do one scan and stop itself.
Anyway, the link to the log is below. I hope it helps.
https://paste.kodi.tv/necizutona

Fifty Four
In v17.6 the artist fanart is not automatically fetched from remote sites by default, and library update simply looks though your music to see if anything has changed which it hasn't.

To fetch art for the artists that have already been added to your music library (by scanning the music files and reading the tags embedded in them) go to the artists node and from the context menu select "Query Information for all". This will then scrape artist art and information from remote sites.

See https://kodi.wiki/view/Update_Music_Libr...ll_Artists

Moving this thread to Music Support - it is not a platform specific issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart not downloading0