• 20(current)
Broken Locast
In the github I posted a source to update the current iconography of the add-on
(2021-06-23, 20:27)27hectormanuel Wrote: In the github I posted a source to update the current iconography of the add-on

Thanks.... I'm currently not interested in updating the logos.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-05-16, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 18:23)flhthemi Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 17:54)Lunatixz Wrote: I answered this question... When you asked it weeks ago.

Well I dunno what I'm doing wrong with locast and Pluto and merging. The locast channels don't display the local channel numbers correctly in the guide. So I just thought there might be anudder way..or epg I could use just for locast

Channel numbers are assigned as they are.... Unchanged from Locast; if you are not seeing the correct numbers its because LiveTV is not configured to use the channel numbers from the backend.

Can you keep the same channel numbers with two PVRs running? I have use channels from backend selected. It works when I turn off one of the PVRs. The channel numbers are 2.1, 2.2, 10.1, 10.2 but with two PVRs they change to 1,2,3,4....I was using the Locast app in Kodi and the IPTV Manager and it gave me one guide with two groups (IPTV and Mythtv) of channel listings with each one changed from 2.1 type numbers to 1,2,3,4.. I have since started using your repo so I have 1.1.7 but I turned off the guide as the channel numbers are confusing when numbered in order at least for me as I have been using mythtv for many years.

What is the difference between using Pseudo LiveTV and IPTV Manager. Looks like they both use the Simple PVR. I saw your pseudo tv web site but I wasn't quite sure what the differences are.
(2021-06-23, 18:13)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll look into closed captioning....

This will be appreciated. Without captions the addon is nearly worthless to those of us with hearing impairments. Not sure why it stopped working (unless it's related to the profile stuff?) because captions used to be just fine in an earlier interpretation of this addon. I vividly recall using captions with it.
(2021-07-14, 21:32)bornagainpengui Wrote:

This will be appreciated. Without captions the addon is nearly worthless to those of us with hearing impairments. Not sure why it stopped working (unless it's related to the profile stuff?) because captions used to be just fine in an earlier interpretation of this addon. I vividly recall using captions with it.
I understand... I'll take a look today.
(2021-07-14, 21:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 21:32)bornagainpengui Wrote:

I understand... I'll take a look today.
It looks like subtitles are already supported... Be sure to enable close caption parsing under Kodis settings.
I'll be a....

I swear that I enabled that. I check everything subtitle related to on to make sure if there's an option at all that I have subtitles or captions available to me. But I can't argue with results, when I checked they weren't on for some reason, turning it on fixed my problem.

I sincerely apologize for wasting your time by not checking all my settings first.
(2021-07-14, 22:06)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'll be a....

I swear that I enabled that. I check everything subtitle related to on to make sure if there's an option at all that I have subtitles or captions available to me. But I can't argue with results, when I checked they weren't on for some reason, turning it on fixed my problem.

I sincerely apologize for wasting your time by not checking all my settings first.

NP, glad it's working...
Locast is won't run. Says "App upgrade required to login". I can put my email and password in, but not my profile, ie; location. Locast works with all my other devices including my web browser on the same laptop as Kodi. Is there an update to version 1.1.3?
(2021-08-07, 21:03)craighubbert Wrote: Is there an update to version 1.1.3?
1.1.7 from Lunatixz Repo 1.1.0 not Kodi Repo (Locast 1.1.3)
(2021-08-07, 22:32)barney63 Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 21:03)craighubbert Wrote: Is there an update to version 1.1.3?
1.1.7 from Lunatixz Repo 1.1.0 not Kodi Repo (Locast 1.1.3)

I tried this but I still got the error. Using v19.1
It probably needs a change for captcha https://github.com/wouterdebie/locast2tu...-892800397

Martin
I'll push an update shortly
(2021-08-09, 18:42)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll push an update shortly
I am using LE 10/Kodi matrix on RPI4.  Updated locast to 1.1.8 using repo 1.1.0.  I do have a verified account

Still get "invalid captcha"

Kodi log
(2021-08-27, 18:28)donbrew Wrote:
(2021-08-09, 18:42)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll push an update shortly
I am using LE 10/Kodi matrix on RPI4.  Updated locast to 1.1.8 using repo 1.1.0.  I do have a verified account

Still get "invalid captcha"

Kodi log
I'll look into it...

::UPDATE:: Looks like API changes, I'll work on an update when I can.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locast1