Newbie Help...
As a newbie I have a couple of questions to ask related to an Android player (x96 Plus II) with Kodi pre-installed...
- How I get to the Kodi menu to see what version it is, manage the plugins etc? All I see now is sort of shortcuts.
- How do you update Kodi? If you update Kodi what happens to the existing addons? They get lost?

Thanks
P.S. Sorry for the trivial questions
@hitech444

Unfortunately you wont receive a lot of help here until you provide a Debug Log.

"Kodi pre-installed" is a BIG no-no here. It usually means your install is full of add-ons related to Piracy and banned from this forum.

As you have paid for your Kodi (which is free) then you should go back to the vendor and seek support.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ΟΚ understood,
but I don't see any plugins that do not exist on Google Play.... I suppose all pluings in Playstore are legal, right?
Could you please help me on how to uninstall the existing KODI with all its plugins? I write KODI on Google Play and choose uninstall?

Thanks for your time
Kodi plugins will not be on Google Play. Uninstalling Kodi in Android shouldn't be a problem, it's the same as any other Android app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie Help...0