Shield TV not keeping NFS share
So, this takes a bit of explanation. 

I've got a home server (UnRAID) that has some NFS shares available containing movies and TV. Everything is in Kodi and running fine. 

Eventually, I have to reboot my server. And when I do, and the reboot is completed, and the shares are up everything seems fine. Except for Kodi.

When I look in Kodi, I see all my shows, and all my seasons. But when I go into a season, nothing is there. If I go into settings and check the file manager, the shares are all there and browsable. 

So far, the only thing I've been able to find to correct this is to readd the shares are video sources. Which suuuuucks. It means a bunch of hours rescanning, and I seem to lose my watched status as well. 

To add to the craziness, my movies are just fine. And when I go to my video sources, I see movies listed twice (once appears as a local drive, the other is a network drive). I only see TV series once, and it's the not-actually-local drive. So maybe my NFS is vanishing off Kodi on the Shield? 

Can anyone give me an idea what I can do to fix (or better, prevent) this from happening?
(2018-08-30, 03:25)Merijeek Wrote: But when I go into a season, nothing is there.
Kodi has its own video database. When that doesn't work properly, there is a local problem on your Shield.
Provide a debug log (wiki) for some more in-depth information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shield TV not keeping NFS share0