Req Smart playlists mixing TV Shows and Movies
I'd like for smart playlists to allow mixing TV Shows and Movies. Functional examples could be Documentaries or Animation for Kids.
I'd love to have a single menu entry for Documentaries, for instance, but I can have that for TV Shows or I can have that for Movies. Having two different smart playlists obviously works but it sort of defies the purpose.
Thanks for reading and commenting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Not a real solution, but a idea for a workaround. (did this once myself).

create a "fake tv-show" "Docu movies", and assign all your Documentaries which arnt tv-shows to this "fake tv-show". (Contextmenu in Movies -> "manage" -> "Link to tv show").

if you dont use a external tool to manage your Files, the eayest way may is to copy Folders and .nfo's from a existing tv-show, and rename them + edit the .nfo's accordingly.
if done, you can then assign Movies via contextmenu to this new created "fake tv-show". with this workaround your able to got everything in one MenuItem / on one place. ("fake tv-show" with all assignet Docomentary Movies beside other docu series.)

This workaround got also its downsides: you have always to add new Documentary Movies manualy via contextmenu to the fake tv-show, which can be a bit anojing afther some time.

(I did give up on this, after some Time)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists mixing TV Shows and Movies0