2017 Apple TV 4K - using the Kodi fork - MrMC review
(2018-11-30, 03:13)noggin Wrote:
(2018-11-29, 08:06)Vlaves Wrote: Could someone test please if the new FTV Stick 4k remote will pair with the Apple TV. The only thing bugging me on the ATV is the remote.
 Just tried. When I put the FTV Stick 4K remote into pairing mode (hold Home for 10") my Mac sees it as a Bluetooth device called "AR" as does the ATV 4K. I can pair it - but it doesn't do anything when it's paired.  (It pairs fine with an nVidia Shield TV and works nicely - even Voice Control - but they are both - generally speaking - Amazon devices)

My previous FTV Pendant 4K remote showed up as 'Amazon Fire TV Remote' (not 'AR') on my Mac but my ATV4K didn't see that at all?

Too bad, it would make for me the perfect remote for the ATV, especially for my child and wife.

So search continues...that remote was the ko criteria for the rest of the family here.

I even tried to use a Raspberry as a Bluetooth Keyboard connected to the ATV, but couldn‘t make it pair with the Xiaomi aftermarket remote.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Apple TV 4K - using the Kodi fork - MrMC review - by Vlaves - 2018-12-01, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2017 Apple TV 4K - using the Kodi fork - MrMC review2