Help with NUC for 4K and 3D
As per the title I need help in finding a NUC to do 3D and 4K HDR. Can they do both from the same HDMI socket now? Will they autoswitch framerate and are the framerates perfect? Any help much appreciated. By the way I want to go this way as I need the Kodi overlay when playing the file so need to use native Kodi player. Also is it possible to use MadVR in this sort of set up?

Also will it auto change the colourspace?
(2018-09-11, 20:10)mattmarsden Wrote: As per the title I need help in finding a NUC to do 3D and 4K HDR. Can they do both from the same HDMI socket now? Will they autoswitch framerate and are the framerates perfect? Any help much appreciated. By the way I want to go this way as I need the Kodi overlay when playing the file so need to use native Kodi player. Also is it possible to use MadVR in this sort of set up?

Also will it auto change the colourspace?
 Not possible...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Madvr uses a private Nvidia/AMD API to enable HDR on the fly.  Intel doesn't implement this at the moment.

Ideally Microsoft will release a standard method to allow this to be done in Windows natively but there's no sight of this at the moment

For this reason I upgraded my existing HTPC rather than buy a NUC recently to stay with a Nvidia GPU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with NUC for 4K and 3D0