v18 Not working with old Win7 Acer D255E, meets Kodi specs. 17.6 ok with soft render.
Rainbow 
@black_eagle,

Ah thanks much. I completely forgot the debug log part in my cleanup excitement Devil

So here it is again. With debug log and ffmeg lib + video component enabled.

Same links as above, with 720/480/240/144p.

All render menu default with autodetect:

http://pastebin.com/jDELUtAR

...and render changed to software with all others default:

http://pastebin.com/Cd5FDnUi
Rainbow 
Any insights ?
Rainbow 
Tried beta3 yesterday. Same results...
Umm, you might get more traction if you post in the Windows Help section, rather than in the Discussion section.  Probably visited by more people who may be able to aid you.  A clear and concise description of your issue with a linked (clean) debug log showing it might get a bit more attention than in here.  That said, devs might not want to support older hardware.  Also, just a thought but does it work on Linux ?  You can dualboot Linux (if you have enough free hdd space) to test.  It's probably lighter than windows and some distributions (Lubuntu, Tiny Core, antiX etc) are designed to be lightweight and support older hardware.  Just a thought !
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Rainbow 
@black_eagle

I am thinking of dual boot with Linux too! (Because of my problem with using Clonezilla to produce an .img backup, which can only be done by piping through partclone Linux commands.)

Do you think Linux Mint Xfce 19 is light enough here (need partclone to install) ? I plan to use YUMI multiboot first to try out the live USB.

Posting in another thread is not likely helpful now- lots of discussion already about illegal add-ons (but not much mention of same name authors with official Kodi skins !)

(Edit: On 2nd thought, posted in the Windows section too Nod )

The fun part is that I was trying to get rid of those addons in the first place, as my Youtube plugin thread posts will tell you. And I did get rid of a major one.

Do appreciate your response again.
Just put it on a USB stick and boot off that to test with.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2018-10-07, 09:59)black_eagle Wrote: Umm, you might get more traction if you post in the Windows Help section, rather than in the Discussion section.
Simply ask a moderator to move the topic/thread, otherwise the whole history might repeat itself.

(Darn... Too late)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not working with old Win7 Acer D255E, meets Kodi specs. 17.6 ok with soft render.0