Getting Simple Client and Playlist loader working together.
I have simple client installed and for the most part working. Not all of Fluxus channels work, but that's not Simple client's fault. Wanting the option of adding multiple play lists, started searching google for something else. That's when I found the add-on Playlist loader. Supposedly this is going to give you the choice of which playlist Simple client loads. But I've had nothing but issues trying to get these two add-on's working together. Everything from Kodi totally locking up to Simple client unable to load channels. 

Part of the issue is that there's a few different versions of Playlist loader out there. One I know for sure comes in the Kodil repo. I don't recommend this one! When it installs, it modifies your user data file and changes the adress of your current playlist to an IsraeliTV one. I actually had to reinstall Kodi to fix this issue! Avigdiork is the developer. There's a newer version with Avigdork and Nux007 ver 1.2.1. Not as many errors with this version, but....there's always a but! Any how-to doesn't match this version and I have yet to figure out where to add a url to this version! So I can't even get one playlist to work let alone multiple ones!
Sorry you mentioned a banned repository, your issue is likely at the root of this Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and support is withdrawn. Check out the link in my signature for programs and software to be aware of and caution add-ons you install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting Simple Client and Playlist loader working together.0