Alphabetical order
When I setup my widgets to my library the shows are always in the order of when I scanned them to my library how do I change them to alphabetical order instead?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Set it to library - title
Yeah thanks I get that but let me clarify I have several widgets from Tags sci fi, comedy, drama etc. I want all the widgets to be in alphabetical order which they are if I scan a trakt list however if I decide later that I want to add a show to that Tag it goes to the very end of the widget out of alphabetical order. I'm curious if there is a setting or utility in the skin or in the skin helper service to keep all your library files in alphabetical order without having to go back and rescan everything anytime you want to add to your library.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alphabetical order0