Bug Dialog Favourites - ListItem.Path/FolderPath
DialogFavourites.xml:

ListItem.Path/FolderPath does not return usable skin item paths:
  • ListItem.Path --> "favourites://"
  • ListItem.FolderPath --> "favourites://ActivateWindow(10025,"videodb://tvshows/titles/1/",return)" 

In this case, ListItem.Path/FolderPath should return:
ActivateWindow(10025,"videodb://tvshows/titles/1/",return)

favourites.xml:
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Better Call Saul - TEST" thumb="http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/5b45c9f348130.jpg">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;videodb://tvshows/titles/1/&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>

Thanks!

Because Favourites isn't a library window?
(2018-10-04, 09:08)Hitcher Wrote: Because Favourites isn't a library window?
 I'm aware of that but everywhere else (including other dialogs) ListItem.Path always returns a usable skin path, so that window is an exception / inconsistent ... 

Anyway, the reason I point that out is that you could then work with a <content>favourites://</content> container which removes the need of using the script.favourites addon in skins.
I would also be happy with a new item property which returns the actual/correct value [e.g. ListItem.Property(path) ] if changing ListItem.Path is not possible or too complex ...

Thanks!
Is it the same for Krypton/Leia?
(2018-10-04, 09:50)Hitcher Wrote: Is it the same for Krypton/Leia?
I'm using Leia but I just installed Krypton to test it ..

ListItem.Path is even stranger when using Krypton, it's returning the correct path but missing ") at the end
ListItem.FolderPath is returning the correct path

So, basically it's working with Krypton ...
In that case please try using this build and if it works then refer to this thread - Skinners: Please test PR13754

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dialog Favourites - ListItem.Path/FolderPath0