Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-02-05, 17:33)garret Wrote: Hmmm... Something weird happen today. I used to have v. 3.16.2.2 and today my Kodi was booting to "safe mode". Every time when Enigma addon was trying to load channels it stuck to 29% and crashed soon after that. As soon I was able to boot it without crash, I find that addon was v. 3.17. And I am sure that I was not allowed automatic updates for it.

Anyway now downgraded back to Kodi 17.6 and older addon version. I will test more tomorrow (this time with CoreElec).
 Strange, I experienced something similar a few months ago happened over a few days and then stopped. I had a look at the code and there was one case when I didn't check for genre information before processing it. It could be that, I will include that potential fix in the next release after the current PR. At the time I could not reproduce on any platform other than LibreElec (which would be similar to CoreElec) so I'm not sure that's the cause. I could also make sure that only one EPG update can happen at a time to be on the safe side. That would not be till 3.18.0 after 3.17 goes out. 3.18 adds reconnect functionality to the addon in case your Enigma2 device goes off line at any time.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by phunkyfish - 2019-02-05, 20:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3