Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2019-04-30, 10:04)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 22:46)Peekstra Wrote: The logs were to large for pastebin (2MB>512kb), so I've created a zip and I'll PM you the link. 

I also noticed for the second time that I had to select the clear button two times to get it to work. It might be a coincidence...

You must be running OpenWebIf 1.3.5 or higher. You are running 1.3.2 on your Enigma2 device. Once you upgrade that should work just fine. Latest package ipk can be found here: https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openp...e/gh-pages (bear in mind this is a nightly build of openwebif). Alternatively you could also upgrade to openpli 7 which should include a later OpenWebIf (plus it will have been tested with the later version).

Just look at the LoadDeviceInfo lines in your log to check the version.

I also noticed you have a lot of old settings (they don't cause a problem but fill up your log). If you want to clear them up just delete userdata/addon_data/pvr.vuplus/settings.xml and restart kodi. Then reconfigure the addon from scratch.  

I didn't know that OpenPLi 7 was out as the updater didn't notify me when I checked yesterday. So I'll do a manual update later today.

And, about my Vero 4K boxes still showing only the 3.22 release is probably totally out of your hands. Maybe some local caching; I'll try a post in their forums and I'll remove the settings.xml to clean things up.  Blush

Thanks for all the support!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Peekstra - 2019-04-30, 10:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3