Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
@phunkyfish 
I've been experiencing an issue where the live TV broadcast freeze's for maybe 2-3 secs, then playback resumes normally. Over a period of several weeks, I've noticed that these freezes seem to only occur directly at the end of live tv programme or immediately before a programme is about to start. When the picture freezes briefly, the busy spinner can be seen. When normal playback resumes, the freeze seems to also enable the timeshift as well.
As far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure I first observed this behaviour happening on the beta release's of Matrix. I must admit I was running quite an old image of Vix on my STB so wondered if that might have had some bearing on what I was seeing with all PVR changes made in Matrix, but I upgraded to the latest Vix image about 3 weeks ago and have also upgraded to Matrix final as well. 
Rather annoyingly, these freezes don't seem to happen on every single occasion when programmes end or start, so it's quite difficult to capture the issue happening.
Have you ever seen anything similar happening? Is their any setting I could possibly change?
Let me know.
Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2021-04-04, 13:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3