Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
(2022-06-14, 18:16)Peekstra Wrote: I recently switched to a new VU+ receiver (running OpenPLi) and at first Kodi seemed to work fine. However, after a some hours (or usage) the PVR functionality starts to fail and it displays an empty folder instead of the recordings. The only way to get it to work again is to reboot server. And there's another issue as well: when I delete a recording this always seems to fail the first time and it works the second time.

I've created a debug log  (full log available via PM) and you can see that suddenly all commands start failing with server errors. I suspect that this is caused because I set my receiver to deep sleep but I always did the same thing with my previous receiver so I don't understand why this would suddenly be a problem where the PVR component can't seem to recover from. Anyway, when the receiver is turned on at a later time, the server error's keep on appearing in the log. I've manually checked the results of the http://192.168.1.37:80/web/currenttime command and it returns the current time as expected. However, according to the log it's still not working:

AddOnLog: pvr.vuplus: pvr.vuplus - Check Unable to open url: http://192.168.1.37:80/web/currenttime
AddOnLog: pvr.vuplus: pvr.vuplus - CheckHttp - Could not open webAPI.

thanks!

You don’t mention what platform you run Kodi on, the version of kodi you are running or if your old E2 device was a VU+ or what model your new device is so it’s very hard to help.

It might also be that your device has a memory leak. What version of OpenPli and OpenWebIf do you have?

Also, I have an E2 device and deep standby kills the network. However when it comes out of standby it is picked up by by my kodi device without issue. Does it work if you use regular standby instead?

I use OpenVix though.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by phunkyfish - 2022-06-14, 21:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3